The Nike Youth City Edition F4499815 Jonathan Isaac Orlando Magic 2021/22 Swingman Jersey is the perfect way for you to show off your team spirit and support your favorite Orlando Magic Team.
Inspired by Orlando's famous sunshine and citrus, this Jonathan Isaac 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike puts a freshly squeezed spin on the Magic's orange theme of years past. The highlights of this updated version are the unique pinstripes with the words, "Why not us? Why not now?" printed up and down the uniform – a rallying cry by the Magic's late Chairman Rich DeVos and used as the team's inspiration in the '90s. The throwback "Magic" script on the chest, accompanied by the iconic star, is a nod to the original font and design. These are just a few of the details that will make this a magical addition to your selection of Orlando gear.
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Straight hemline
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Classic design
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Twill applique graphics
- Brand: Nike
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Tagless Collar
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Woven jock tag at hem