The Nike Mens City Edition F4251134 Damian Lillard Portland Trail Blazers 2021/22 Swingman Jersey is the perfect way for you to show off your team spirit and support your favorite Portland Trail Blazers Team.
This Damian Lillard 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike celebrates the two most successful periods in Portland Trail Blazers history. The first era was the 1970s, specifically 1977, the year the team won its first and only NBA championship under the tutelage of Hall of Fame coach Dr. Jack Ramsay. The red and black plaid pattern on the side panel is a terrific tip of the cap to Ramsay's signature look. There is also a heavy early '90s Blazers basketball influence on this jersey, most notably the famous font the team adorned during those great years led by Clyde "the Glide" Drexler. What these two iconic Portland Trail Blazers time periods share is a passionate fan base that still remains in the City of Roses to this day.
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Fit: Nike Swingman Jerseys have an athletic cut. For a looser fit, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Twill applique graphics
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Tagless Collar
- Brand: Nike
- Straight hemline
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Classic design
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Material: 100% Polyester